For everyone's future reference, I enjoy having one singular pet. The above picture is proof that any more is just awful. You can see my toes in the picture. Through inference you can guess that ALL three (3) dogs are playing DIRECTLY under me. They have no sense of personal space. And like them as I may, I have a low animal tolerance.
Friday, August 20
Reason Why I Am A One Animal Person
For everyone's future reference, I enjoy having one singular pet. The above picture is proof that any more is just awful. You can see my toes in the picture. Through inference you can guess that ALL three (3) dogs are playing DIRECTLY under me. They have no sense of personal space. And like them as I may, I have a low animal tolerance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
totally agree leenie, hands down. i love dogs but...enough's enough!!
ReplyDeletepoor cheeseburger :(
p.s. what kind of name is that leen?