skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Background
Sunday, August 8
I am an Awesome Wife
Because I know my Transformers. Kinda. I may have called it the Cube. But check out how cool our backyard sculpture is.
And the Transformer Cube AKA the Allspark. And btw, there are websites (plural) dedicated to this. You learn something new every day.
You can't tell me you don't see the similarities.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kathleen Pearson
My husband and I bought a house a year ago and are loving and learning about fixing it up.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(45)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(9)
My Parent's Boat
Reason Why I Am A One Animal Person
FrappyCrappy!
Modern Day Church
Capay Box is Here!
Two Different Encounters
Things I Wish I Could Unlearn
I am an Awesome Wife
Sprinklers Part 1
►
July
(15)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(4)
My Inspiration
Young House Love
The Lettered Cottage
Weekend Sherpa
WeAreTheBloggers
Kara Paslay Designs
Kids » UpStreet (K-5th grade)
Thinking Eternally, Living Presently
Culinary Couv
Pearson Photography Blog
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment