- 5K run with Matt that we didn't pay for (but we also didn't start or finish or drink free water or take free samples). And I didn't walk. Bam.
- Breakfast WITH bacon made by Matt. And while Matthew is NOT a super chef, he does breakfast right (read: he makes really cheesy eggs and doesn't skimp of the good stuff).
- Church that I got to ATTEND instead of work for the first time in two years. Sat with Matt and listened to one of my favorite pastors speak on an important issue.
- Ultimate frisbee with friends, Vanessa, and Scott! Yay friends! Jenny and I turned out to be the only girls playing so as long as our efforts mirrored each other's we had a blast even when the guys didn't pass to us.
- BBQ at our house! Highlights include one of the best fruit salads ever. Scuse me - MAN salad.
- Fireworks with my cute husband on the roof of our house. Our patio is in shambles and there is a huge pile of bricks near the roof, so we put a ladder on top and scrambled up.

No comments:
Post a Comment